Wilburton Montessori is a home-based school. We firmly value every child as an individual and believe education should no longer be the imparting of knowledge, but also the blossoming of their individual potential. Our classrooms are full of love and happiness, and we are extremely proud of the bright and confident children that have passed through our schools.
Wilburton Montessori School is looking for a dedicated and passionate teaching assistant.
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: Half days: 8:30am – 12pm or 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Full day 8:30 – 3pm (excluding half an hour lunch breaks)
Salary: $17 – $19 per hour
The Teaching Assistant’s focus will be to address and develop the following:
– Support each child in developing self-esteem, confidence, and feelings of competence
– Provide a positive model of behavior by treating children, parents and one another with friendliness, kindness and courtesy
– Have good time management and know how to multitask, understand health and safety regulations,
– Be observant and keep records, help children with their educational and social development,
– Undertake duties as directed by head teacher and be self-motivated with a positive attitude towards working.
– Help children acquire self-help skills
Please contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org